Thursday, July 06, 2006

A lift in my day

Today has been so busy, the kids and I started errands at 8am. I have been breaking my back getting yard sale stuff out to the garage, arranged, priced, etc. Several friends of mine are bringing stuff over we always have yard sales together at my house because of my location. It is also much more fun when a group of us do it.

I have been looking for an outfit to wear out for when hubby and I go out for our anniversary. We are doing it a week later than our actual anniversary so that we can have fun in Fort Worth and some friends of ours live there and will babysit (for the whole night...yippee)...anyway I have looked at JCPennys, Kohls, TJMaxx, nothing. Today I thought well I will run through WalMart but thought chances of finding an outfit fancy enough for the resteraunt and occassion were slim. I thought wrong I found the perfect outfit it is dressy but so comfortable, something I will actually wear again, and the bonus actually looks decent on so that made me happy.

Of course the 3 hours since then that I have spent on yard sale stuff not so happy.

3 comments:

Brighton said...

I know, we are having a yard sale next Saturday for our sub division. The prep work is not fun, but think of the extra cash in your pocket afterward. (and all those cleaned out closets!)
Enjoy!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Wal-Mart can be suprisingly full of treasures other than laundry detergant, shampoo, and food! I buy most of my underwear there ;) ewwww yard sale preparation-ick

Unknown said...

wow, and I need to have a garage sale too darn it lol