Monday, July 10, 2006

Day 1 down

Okay I have decided I have to do some excercising have to have to have to.

I thought it would be easier if i involved the kids. So I signed all of us up for a fun run/walk at the zoo in October. I thought this would be a good goal to work towards.

This morning the kids and I head out for our workout. Brittney wanted to do her scooter (which is much easier and faster than poor Braden and I). Braden bless his heart ran the whole way while I power walked. He has to sit towards the end because he said his legs were stinging off! We then got in the pool to cool off and work out some more.

Anyway I can now say I did day one, Braden has already informed me that I could do tommorow without him. Brittney said she would do the pool part with me.

I am going to try to really do this but as of this evening I am already thinking I could sleep in a little extra tommorow and switch the walking part till the evening (which I know will then become oversheduled and forgotten).

Ugh am I sure being healthier is all it is cracked up to be?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

dang you need to move here and be our neighbor we could walk up and down this road talking all day long lol

trisha said...

hey, i too am getting back on the exercise wagon this week! I am going to make myself fall in love with the gym! i must have will power and energy! as for the popcorn issue on your previous post, don't feel bad, i too have difficulty with the 'oh so incorrect' instructions on boxes of the micro popcorn!!!!

BarnGoddess_01 said...

I know my fat *ss would benefit from more exercise. I would join a gym if I had one near me or even curves.........maybe Ill go throw around a few bales of hay.

Kids, they are a hoot!