Friday, July 14, 2006

Hacked

Yesterday evening and this morning in between my deathbed coughing and snottin I was trying to change passwords and account names.

I was hacked...or more specific my ebay account was.

Because anyone who knows me knows I have a slick little Nissan sports car for sale for $55...ugh...that is what I saw that I was selling on my ebay yesterday. I was like what? Had to get online and fix the selling fees and all of that. Change everything.

Ugh now it is done so I can go back to this summer cold that is threatening to be the end of me.....I just thought I was getting better....ugh....

2 comments:

BarnGoddess_01 said...

ewwwwwwww I HATE hackers/spyware/virus spreaders. These people should be strung up by thier toes and publically flogged.

I LOVE Ebay, I find all kinds of cool stuff there, not to mention I find some really nice vintage Coach bags ( I have an addiction)

Unknown said...

yikes I guess I should check my stuff and make sure I'm not selling anything lol