Sunday, April 23, 2006

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday night the kids had basketball games. It was a fundraiser tournament for Kindergarten and 2nd grades. Braden was a little bit of a stinker and started his crying when he didn't immediately get his way, but I made him finish playing and he did pretty good. Brittney made several baskets and lots of assists.

Saturday morning we were suppose to have two more games but dreaded pink eye had invaded our home. We ended up going over to my parents and working in the yard at my aunts house. Braden and I rode the riding lawn mower. He loved that.

Saturday evening kids stayed with mom and dad and Matt and I came home and took a late nap which was so nice. We stayed up late doing some organizing and cleaning. Getting ready to hand over all the PTA stuff on Tuesday.

This morning no church because of the pink eye. My eye is itching so I started the drops too. We ended up cleaning. We also dragged out all the clothes and things we have bought for Disney trip to start preparing for it. I then went to WalMart and got a few more things we needed clothes wise. Brittney had outgrown everything. I ended up buying her some shorts in the boys department because all the girls ones were so so short. The boys ones look really cute on her and at least they are long.

Now trying to wind down and also get prepared for the week and it is a BUSY one.

Tommorow headed to the zoo for field trip. Going to be a hot day and I get to have a group of 10 kids oh joy.

3 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

trisha said...

sounds like another busy weekend! hey- I had one as well! hope you have fun on your trip tomorrow!~

Unknown said...

ohno pink eye