Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Not worrying about it anymore

Okay, I've been posting, but not really posting about much at all.

The reason....

People are reading my blog.

Real people and by real people I mean friends I see all the time. I have blog friends, internet friends, friends I have met through the internet, then I have friends that I see every day or pretty often. Those everyday and often friends are reading me now.....

How did this happen?

Duh I gave them my blog address, but didn't dawn on me till I have had about 4 say that they loved reading my blog. Yikes you mean you read it...oh I didnt think that would happen when I gave out the address (I know that makes a lot of sense).

So then I got self conscious I was like oh gotta watch what I say.

Then I started thinking I never talk about anyone bad, I may gripe from time to time but not specifically. So I am over that now I will just chat like I always have.

Of course crazy sister in law and my loser boy brother can never get this address...of course maybe if they did I would get disowned (now there is something to keep in mind).

So no more hiding, now I just dont have anything to blog about. But that is okay a half way quite week is fine with me. Even though it is quite it is still so busy.

But hey the countdown is on...PTA is almost done...yeah.

Oh and 4 weeks from today we will be on our way to Disney and be gone for 2 weeks. Yipee.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh let em read it maybe it would make them think if they are capable enough to think lol

trisha said...

yeah- I have to watch what I write about now too cause more 'family and close friends' are reading my blog too!