Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Happy ads????

We are finishing up the elementary yearbook.

The PTA sponsors the yearbook and this is the last thing I have to finish up before getting out of PTA (and believe me I am ready to get out and not look back).

In the yearbook we sell small ads in the back that the parents can buy for the students, teachers so on.

Most of the ads are the standard we are so proud of you, we love you, and you're the best but some are not so standard....

Boy You did so much better this year not near as bad as last year. Love Mom and Dad

Boy Your Hot Snot Love Girl

Brother I love you thank God for Febreeze from Sister

Son Glad you didnt get in as much trouble this year Love Mom


Hubby is now scanning the yearbook and hopefully it will be at Kinkos tonight. Be printed, delivered and next week maybe I can blog that I am finally free of the PTA gig.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

lol ever look back at your year books at what people wrote. lol Mine was always you are so quiet lol Your a nice person. Your a great friend. lol