Sunday, April 09, 2006

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday - Kids were out of school for teacher conferences. We had "the talk" with Braden (see post below). Brittney and I worked on her project for end of the year. This years theme is "All About Me". It was a fun project the judging and medals will be awarded at the end of the month. We tried to get Braden to work on his makeup work to no avail...kept telling him he has to have it done by Monday morning it would be best to work a little at a time, but he didn't listen. Kids went to my parents to spend the night. Matt and I went and ran some errands got some easter basket stuffers and so on so that is done.

Saturday - Went over to my parents to celebrate my dad's birthday. Matt and the kids had a party with movies and junk food while I went to a surprise party at Logan's for my friend's 30th birthday. Ate way too much and recommitted to doing better on watching what I eat and excercising...starting Monday. Tried to get Braden to do his makeup work...again he put it off.

Sunday - Fought almost all day but FINALLY Braden has completed his makeup work and I dont think any of us want him to get that behind again. It was a nightmare but he is done finally....only a few meltdowns along the way. Kids have achievment test this week so early to bed tonight.

I have a to do list that is over a page typed and am getting a little panicky about getting everything done. I am wrapping up PTA getting ready to hand it over but still lots of work before I do that. A big legal case that I am working on has to be worked on this week and it is so intimidating that I am being like Braden and putting it off. Plus getting ready for disney trip only 5 1/2 weeks till we leave.

2 comments:

trisha said...

glad to hear you had the 'talk' with Braden. sounds like your weekend was busy! and how exciting to be counting down your trip to DISNEY!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

So is the work hard for Braden is that why he doesn't like doing it or just doesn't like taking the time to do it. Hopfully he will do better.