Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Internet Issues

Woke up this morning to no cable internet. Yucky way to start the day. I always start my morning with my bottle of water (makes me seem healthier than I really am) and my computer time. This morning I couldn't and it just threw off the day. Of course since hubby has a homebased office it completely and totally ruined his day and turned it crazy.

I did go to the abeka homeschool seminar and was very impressed. I really want to do the dvd program 1 thru abeka it is completely acredited even though Oklahoma doesn't require anything I still want to do it through the stricter guidelines of other states. We are still discussing but today answered a lot of questions.

Internet service was restored a few minutes ago.

This evening is one of the rare evenings that we don't have something to do so hopefully going to just enjoy.

2 comments:

Brighton said...

I love those rare nights where there are no practices or lessons to do. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

did you enjoy your night. So what does matt do when no internet is available find a coffee shop with wireless? I know our library has it around their building so you can go sit outside the front door if youwant lol. Don't know about other places. Indy has it around the circle, where the soldiers monument is.