Thursday, April 06, 2006

Matt can handle this discussion **updated

Parent teacher conferences were tonight. Matt kept the kids and I went.

Brittney's no problem she is doing good needs to work on her handwriting. Got the dates for upcoming field trips, etc. So good to go.

Then on to Braden's teacher. First off he is not doing his work and is sneaking (or trying to anyway) his work into the basket without it being done.

Second thing...it seems my son has "discovered himself"...as in getting as hard as a rock and rubbing it on his desk back and forth...OMG...I about died...teacher thought it was funny and said that little boys had a tendency to do this at this age and so on.

I told Matt I would talk to Brittney about her handwriting and Braden about not doing his work but the "discovery issue"...that one is all Matt's.

** This morning Braden came into our bed early and Brittney was still asleep so we had the talk about what was appropriate and about his body parts and so on. I had to put my head in the pillow half the time Matt was talking to him because I was laughing hysterically and I didnt think that sent a good message so instead I buried my head in the pillow. We will see if the talk does anygood.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well first have brittney write a letter to kaylie every so often I need to do the same with kaylie cause her handwriting needs work so I will have her write a letter to brittney tonight and get it in the mail tomorrow.

OMG on Braden. Gonna have to let me know how Matt handles that one lol I would have been so embarrassed but the teacher is right boys have a fasination about that discovery. Keith has already woken up with a stiffy and says weenie stands up. lol OMG lol

trisha said...

that's a great idea to have them practice by writing letters- my J needs to practice his handwriting as well- (he's 7 too) OMG on the teacher thinking that was funny! I have not had to handle that one YET but when we do it can be HE that deals ith the explanation of that!

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

holy cow I had to deal with something simular with my daughter while clombing the poles in preschool she discovered herself so she would rub herself on any pole or arm of the couch she could find she finnally grew out of it but I remember being so embarresed when the teacher told me and i cought her. dad here you go I agree it is daddys place for this one