Saturday, April 15, 2006

Six Weird Things

I've been tagged by OwlHaven for the 6 Wierd Things Meme.

1.) I have to be doing more than one thing at a time, if I watch a movie I have to be flipping thru a magazine, balancing the check book, or making to do lists. I agree with OwlHaven on this one it is indeed physically impossible for me to sit and do nothing.

2.) When I get ready to eat steak or something I have to have everything cut and ready to eat before I start. All my steak cut up no cutting a few pieces and beginning to eat no everythin has to be cut, bread buttered, potato ready before I take my first bite.

3.) I broke my hip when I was 24 years old. I was standing on a coffee table that was put in the garage for storage trying to reach something fell off and cracked my hip. I heard you are to young for this about a million times.

4.) I am an organize freak and the sad thing is I still feel so disorganized and dream of being more organzied. I make lists for just about everything.

5.) I start planning my kids birthday parties at least 6 months in advance.

6.) I cant stand to wear sunglasses. I squint against the sun and I think I need to wear sunglasses but when I try it drives me absolutely nuts.

If you do this then leave me a note in comments.

Of course I really dont think any of the above things are weird at least not when it pertains to me..lol

1 comments:

owlhaven said...

Fun-- I'm a list-maker too

Mary, mom to many