Saturday, November 08, 2008

This and that

I figured I better at least throw up a post since it has been awhile.

Busy as usual here.

Next weekend is my race in Tulsa. I am signed up for the Quarter Marathon. I am thinking that I would like to sign up for the full marathon next year. I just want to do it one time in my life. I figure if I sign up now and have a year to work toward it then it will be good.

Brae is doing good. His attitude about everything always blesses me.

Next week is going to be even busier with hubby traveling, girl scouts, a home school moms get together, school, doc appts, speech, and all the stuff.

Other news around here is Britt will get braces in a few weeks, she gets bands on Dec 2, and the braces on Dec 9. She is not as nervous as she was since the doctor talked to her in detail.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

What ortho are you guys using? I will need to know for Sophie in a few years.

Unknown said...

hope its not too cold for your race