Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!

Up and about this morning. About to go get a newspaper to scan the Black Friday ads. Have a few more things left to cook and will be done.

Low key Thanksgiving planned, going to my aunt's which is not as drama filled as some places that we could have been out so we are thankful for that!!

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and takes time to remember all they are thankful for. Just some of mine are: My husband and kids, our house, my husband's job, Braden's health (if you think that is odd that I am thankful since he does have some health issues just think about how much worse it could be that is why I am thankful for just what we have to deal with it), my job that allows me to work from home, being able to home school my kids, my friends and so many more. I am very blessed and I need to remember to be more thankful everyday not just today.

0 comments: