Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cheering up his sister

This morning during school Britt had missed several on her Spanish homework and was upset. I was trying to tell her it was okay because I know once she gets herself worked up and upset the rest of the day would not go well. Brae sitting next to her saw her starting to get teary eyed and said "Senna it isn't the end of the world because if it was I would be doing this (and he begins running around running into things yelling "It's the end of the world") then he stops and says "but I am not doing that so it isn't the end of the world" (with a huge dimpled grin). She laughed out loud and the school day was saved.

6 comments:

Jody said...

lol that is too cool. Siblings are so good at cheering each other up hehe. Well most of the time anyway LOL!!

Unknown said...

lol I'm going to remember that for when I am having a bummer day. I will think of Braden and be okay then.

Stacey said...

what a good brother!

Britt&Brinn said...

I love that my braden.

 Cha said...

Oh my goodness, that boy is funny!

CFC Flames '04 said...

What a wonderful brother! you have such a great family Kelli. :)