Monday, August 07, 2006

Changes

I am trying to update my profile and my little blurb at the top of the blog and it got me to thinking about all the changes since I started blogging.

I did my first entry in June of 2004. We had returned from vacation with Anne and her family (wow Anne it's been too long we need to do another vacation).

At the time Braden had been through 4 surgeries on his brain and would have to have more. Braden's speech was unintelligible, we were in constant watch for signs of an upcoming convulsion seizure. I was involved in school, PTA president, I was working to grow my homebased paralegal business.

Now Hubby and I have celebrated 11 years of marriage, Braden has been convulsion seizure free for almost a year, no more surgeries are scheduled, his speech has improved SO much. He is very intelligible to anyone around him for any length of time.

Brittney has continued to grow and just surprise me wiht her wit and intelleigence.

I am now a homeschool mom, I have recently cut down my homebased paralegal business so that it would be more managable.

For someone who likes order, organization and loathes major changes, I have to say these changes are good!

2 comments:

trisha said...

It sounds like YOU are doing a FINE job at parenting and challenges and homeschooling and WOW what a neat MOM you are! congrats to you and your families achievements!

Unknown said...

Told you You could work it all out. Yes you guys need to come here and vacation. Its a standing invitation so all you have to do is let us know when lol. Hubs can take a few days off work and we can have fun.