Monday, May 08, 2006

Weekend Wrap...a little late

Better late than never....

Friday afternoon we left for Tulsa to stay with my Aunt and experience the chaotic fun that is Incredible Pizza for Braden's 7th birthday. If you have never been to an Incredible Pizza they are really neat and much much bigger and better than Chuckee Cheese which is what we normally would go to. We bowled...I WON which I love to brag about...we can leave out the fact that it was only by 1 point because the fact is I WON doesnt matter by how much...LOL. The kids and Hubby raced cars, did bumper cars, and I played games to win the kids tickets (it was for the kids..I swear).

Saturday morning was a cluster getting ready for Braden's party and talking to the ones that were driving the two hours to attend. The cake had his name spelled wrong so that took a few minutes to correct but it didn't look bad after they fixed it. The party was held at Laser Quest and I even got in and played the second game. I can now say I have done it and I can also say I dont have much of a desire to do it again. But everyone had fun and Braden was spoiled ROTTEN.

Sunday we cleaned out the vehicles, garage and just got some general stuff done. Making the to do list for the 9 days before we go to Disney.

Monday started the week at a run and I dont see it slowing down anytime soon.

0 comments: