Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Mid week

This time next week we will be on our way to Florida and Disney. I hope to get the rest of the packing done this weekend.

Last night Matt and I attended the parents homeschool group meeting. It sounds like a lot of fun and they have a lot of activities available for the kids. Sinking in that we are really going to do this.

Today is a field trip with Braden's class. I am not overjoyed about it because all my friends are moms in Brittney's grade...boo hoo for me I don't know who I will set by...LOL. They were suppose to go to a farm and pick strawberries before heading to Chuckee Cheese but with bad weather and lots of rain I really don't see the strawberry thing happenning.

1 comments:

Brighton said...

Good luck with the home schooling, I know I could never be disciplined enough to do it!!