Thursday, May 18, 2006

On the road again

We left out at 3:30 yesterday morning. It was a long day...luckily I have no problems sleeping in the van..LOL...sad thing is the kids stayed awake all day not me I dozed off two seperate times. I drove a little (not while I was dozing) but mostly Matt.

We crossed Arkansas, went through the corner of Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama and are currently in the middle of Georgia. Next stop Florida. We hope to be at the beach by noon.

The hotel we have reservations for at the beach has internet too so I should be able to update before we go to the Disney hotel that is archaic and doesnt have in room interenet access (the nerve..LOL).

I think Braden summed it up yesterday morning. He got up and he said "Mom I am so tired I am going to sit and pee like a girl because I cant stay awake to stand up to pee"...it was so funny.

We got a good nights sleep and are about to head out. I only took one pic yesterday when we crossed into Alabama. The rest of the signs were at inopportune times or too busy traffic. The amount of wrecks we have seen are scary.

2 comments:

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

sounds fun I can not wait to see the pocs from disney

Unknown said...

nice and I'm jealous no vacation for me this year