Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day!!!

I started my mothers day VERY early. Brittney was waking up her daddy before 6am to get him to help her with breakfast. Braden crawled into bed with me complaining that sissy wouldn't let him sleep in.

I got a wonderful breakfast in bed. Beautiful cards, a cd I wanted along with a cool mug Braden made in class for me, and a certificate Brittney made on the computer. The kids did a program for me and Matt video taped it, they wrote their own songs to sing and Brittney also did in my mothers eyes on her karaoke machine.

Matt was in the dog house yesterday. My wonderful mothers day present that I was so proud of (My pink razor phone)...well hubby was up late watching a movie Friday night and spilled red wine on my phone and didnt notice it...well my beautiful phone is no longer working. He has promised to take care of it in the morning so I let him out of the dog house in the spirit of Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms!

On a side note we are all packed for Disney (we leave Wednesday!..can't wait)

3 comments:

manababies said...

Yikes, spilled liquids on expensive gadgets! That's one of my biggest fears, hehe. Your Mother's Day started off really nicely. Ah, breakfast in bed! You deserve it. Hope the rest of your day is just as divine. :)

trisha said...

oooooppppppssss on your new phone! that sucks.... glad the girls had fun during their day away from school! and you had a nice mom's day too!

Unknown said...

oh no, i hate it when that happens