Monday, June 01, 2009

Easy Fun Summer Cake

We had a pool party to attend this evening. I knew I would be gone all day but that the kids would expect a fun cake. This was so easy SUPER EASY and the kids all loved it.

Pretty self explanatory. Round cake, I mixed a drop of red and yellow to make the peach icing, I used white lifesaver mints for the eyes and just put a blue candy on top of the round hole, I bought the scuba set at the Dollar General store and just took the strap off the mask (so it is still usable), icing for the mouth, and black licorice hair.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Super Cute!

Zoey said...

The cake was so good.

Weber said...

SO CUTE!

Tricia said...

Oh how cute is that! We should swap talents...I'll paint and you bake/decorate!

kel said...

Tricia, that is what I need. Because decorating is not my forte!