Sunday, July 25, 2004

Missing Matt

My dear hubby is away on a business trip for one week. He just left yesterday but I already miss him. I will say this though when he is away it gives me a great respect for all he does do around the house. I am very blessed in that he does a lot of the household chores when he sees that I am busy or soemthing needs done. Anyway, also gives me a greater respect for single parents as well just a week of being only caregiver and I am exhausted!

While he was in flight yesterday I cleaned like a madwoman, nervous energy I guess but I get a lot of deep cleaning done while he is gone.

Last night his first night away I ended up with 2 kids and 3 dogs in bed with me so needless to say rest was not that easy!

Hopefully the week will go by relatively fast.

0 comments: