I was tagged by Quack This
I have to list 8 facts/habits about themselves.
1) I cannot stand not to have a plan. I have to have one for the day, for the week ahead, I have to lay out the month. It doesn't have to stay perfect on plan but I have to at least have a basic layout. Vacations I am the same way as Anne can attest to!
2) My one spending indulgence is getting my hair straightened. I have it done using a procedure called Chi, I had read an article a long time ago about the actress Julian Moore and so I checked into it. I have very naturally curly hair, and I always wanted hair that would just lay flat against my head, now thanks to Chi I have had it for the past several years. I only have to do it every 6 to 8 months...depending on when it starts to drive me nuts.
3) I lay out my clothes the night before. It doesnt matter if I have absolutely nothing planned the next day I will still hang up my grungy tshirt and jean shorts behind the bathroom door.
4) I can't sleep in any jewelry, I take off my wedding rings, earings everything.
5) I can't keep a purse calendar all year. I use one every few months because I don't like them when they get lots of ink on them.
6) I guess this is a lucky thing since I have bad insomnia this week, I function well on very little sleep.
7) I love water, that is what I have to have first thing in the morning to get me woke up is a bottle of cold water or cup of ice water. I don't drink much besides water if I do I limit to one Dr. Pepper or one sweet tea a day.
8) When I was sixteen I let my cousin drive my car and he flipped it, I took the blame and never told my parents it wasn't me. I figured one way or the other I was going to get in trouble so I determined less trouble for going a little fast on new gravel than letting somone else drive my car. That same cousin got me in trouble more than once growing up.
Looks like homeschooling is exploding!!!
10 months ago
4 comments:
I have to take all my jewelry off before bed, too!
Thanks for entering my bracelet drawing!
I can't take my rings off lol but other jewelry has to come off The rings I guess I am used to
yes i have to have a vacation plan, day plans I can play it by ear if I have to but vacation no have to have a plan
Right there with ya on #s 4 and 6, lol. I say I like to plan, I say I must plan. I even go as far as TO plan. But things never go as I plan them. It's a waste for me really.
planning-something I wish my family did more of.
my husband can plan his work like a micro-manager BUT when hes not working, he is planless and it drives me nuts.
if you ever have a planning bookcamp, can I send my husband?
Post a Comment