Thursday, February 01, 2007

Winter day

We have all stayed in our pajamas all day. What a fun day. We didn't do homeschool today because the original plan for the day was for my friend to watch the kids while I went to a court appearance with the attorney I work for. Weather cancelled that so home we stayed. Hubby worked but had a very light day.

Braden has made one request though "No more soup"....I guess I have overdone the soup thing the last few days. I love having soup on cold winter days we have had chicken enchilada soup, tortilla soup, and baked potato soup so far, poor Braden he doesn't know I also have the stuff for chicken noodle, stew, and white chilli as well.

The kids and I did our Disney scrapbook and photo album today...yes from the trip in May of 2006, all the books, papers, photos, stickers, etc have been in a box in the closet. We took the morning and got it all done. Nice to be done and all the looking made us want to go back to Disney! I do so much better doing the online digital scrapbooking but the disney was done with all printed pics hence the long wait. But now I can mark it off the todo list. Literally it has been on my to do list always shifted to the bottom since late July. Oh well it is a long and detailed to do list so it often takes awhile to get things done. Next is the two huge rubbermaids of pictures...but I don't think I will even put that on the list yet.

Off to fix dinner and I am sure it will be much to Braden's dismay that it will be....you guessed it...soup.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lol yeah there is too much soup lol we got our fill after just two days but its so easy to make lol

Unknown said...

oh but the soup tastes sooooo good.

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Poor Braden. Send him over, Ill grill him a big fat steak with a side of broccoli florets and a loaded baked potato ;)

staying in PJ's all day sounds like fun. I am jealous, I never get to do that.

Heather/SHTEZQ said...

now i wanr soup yummy!

Melissa said...

LOL at Braden! I think I could eat soup for lunch/supper 24/7! I love soup!

Can you give a first time Disney visitor some pointers? We're hoping to get there next year.

Melissa