Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Too too busy

Someone has hit fast forward on my life and I am struggling to keep up.

It is just nuts. Work is nuttier than normal seems the different attorneys I work for doing freelance have all decided to become extra demanding and irritating at the same time. School year is coming to a close so more demanding there. Braden's birthday is Friday yet more time demands planning classroom party and his birthday party on Saturday. We leave for Disney in 13 days so busy busy there.

Ugh just while trying to post I have had 3 different phone calls from attorneys.

Tonight going to do some more disney planning.

I have my cell phone ringer which is "Redneck Woman" by Gretchen Wilson playing over and over again because it has rang so much.

Hopefully I can push the pause button soon if not I will definetly be pausing in 13 days while we are in Florida no cell phone and no internet (that may kill me but maybe I will be so busy having fun I wont notice).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now wait a darn minute here. You can't leave and go off and have no way to send me a text "havin fun" message. You better take some stamps and send me a postcard or soemthing lol

manababies said...

Hehe, I like that song actually. :)

You always have so much on your plate. While planning out our summer (or really, just thinking about it, not really planning), I realized that vacations and all the other things are so stressful. Even now I'm scrambling to figure out what to do with my 5 year old when school's out. Ugh. Cabin fever. Boredom....